Responsibilities:* Maintain the office on day to day basis and assist the Principal in scheduling meetings, making travel plans, arranging conferences, facilitating internal and external communications, preparing correspondence and reports, and maintaining data, records and files, taking meeting minutes etc
* Develop and implement administrative support systems to improve productivity and school operational effectiveness.
* Communicate, coordinate and facilitate response to department needs; track and follow up as necessary to ensure closure.
* Handle parent and staff enquiries on behalf of Principal; dealing with parent letters/comments and complaints.
RequirementsCandidate must possess :
* At least a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Business Administrative or equivalent
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good personal etiquette and excellent customer service.
* Computer competency
* Proficiency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia * Minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience. (Experience in international school industry will be an added advantage)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Address2 Dataran Botani 1A,
Bandar Seri Botani,
31350 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
telephone: +605 - 2262020
office hours: 8am - 5pm
Monday to Friday except Public Holidays