YOU ARE WHO WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are growing every year and we constantly seek teachers who are dedicated and passionate toward education. At SBIS, our teachers inspire our students to not only strive for academic excellence but also to grow up into a responsible and well-mannered young adult. If you are who we are looking for, please send us your resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities:* To plan and prepare lesson plans and curricular materials including planning and implementing of learning assessments
* To advise and contribute to curriculum development; ensuring it is aligned to the school's goals
* To monitor students' academic performance through assessments and keep relevant progress records
* To undertake regular communication and effective sharing of student's progress with parents
* To be updated with education pedagogy/development and emerging technologies
* To assist with implementation of co-curricular activities
* To actively participate in school activities and events
* To safeguard the students' safety and welfare
* To ensure that all duties are carried out professionally, ethically and in a timely manner
Requirements:* Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Qualifications/Bachelor's
Degree/Master's Degree in Education, Teaching & Training or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in international schools is an added advantage
* Mature, creative, energetic, resourceful and passionate about student's holistic growth
* Collaborative working style with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Interested candidates are invited to submit a complete CV together with a recent passport size photo,
e-mail address and contact number to:
Seri Botani International School2 Dataran Botani 1A,
Bandar Seri Botani,
31350 Ipoh,Perak, Malaysia
Tel : +605-2262020
E-mail : email@example.com
For more information on our Group of Companies, please visit us at www.taikogroup.net.
All application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Address2 Dataran Botani 1A,
Bandar Seri Botani,
31350 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
telephone: +605 - 2262020
office hours: 8am - 5pm
Monday to Friday except Public Holidays